Update June 2020
Unit Studios are now running recording sessions. We will remain up to date with the latest advise from the Government and are implementing the follow regulations to ensure the safety of our clients and staff. Please read the guidance carefully and adhere to it during your sessions.
- Sessions are for recording artists only. Anyone not involved in the session will not be allowed to enter. Please do not bring any additional people with you.
- All our clients are asked to provide their own face masks. Our staff will wear a face mask whenever we need to be in a room with a client.
- The engineer and artist will aim to be in separate rooms where possible. As we have a spacious live room and separate control room this is very achievable.
- Unit Studios will provide hand sanitiser upon entry and at all touch points throughout the studio.
- We will not be providing any food or drink at this time so please bring your own supplies. Food can be ordered in.
- There will be a minimum of 2.5 hours between sessions to allow for sanitising the studio.
- Anyone who displays symptoms of COVID-19 is asked not to attend the session and self-isolate.
- We reserve the right to postpone sessions at any time if there is cause for concern due to COVID-19.